Galaxy S23 Ultra is the most notable name in the Galaxy S23 family that Samsung is expected to launch on February 1.
Compared to last year’s Galaxy S22 series, the Galaxy S23 models are expected to cost more, at least for the premium model Galaxy S23 Ultra. However, with all the details about the leaked configuration, the investment in the Galaxy S23 Ultra is completely worth it. Below are the full specifications expected for this product.
– Dimensions 163.4 x 78.1 x 8.9mm, weighs 233 grams.
– 6.8-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display with 3088 x 1440 pixels resolution and 1-120Hz refresh rate; supports HDR 10+ and Gorilla Glass Victus 2.
– Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm chip.
– 5,000 mAh battery with support for 45W wireless charging and 10W wired charging.
– RAM 8/12 GB (LPDDR5 technology).
– 256 GB/512 GB/1 TB internal memory, no microSD card slot. – IP68 water and dust resistance.
– Dual Dolby Atmos speakers, fingerprint scanner under the screen.
– Face recognition, accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, light sensor, proximity sensor.
– Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, UWB, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, USB-C.
– GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo.
– Quad rear cameras, LED flash, scene optimizer, auto-framing, quick launch, HDR10+.
– Main camera 200 MP f/1.7 aperture, 23mm, OIS, 85 degree viewing angle.
– 12MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 13mm, 120-degree field of view.
– 10 MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, 69mm, OIS, 36-degree viewing angle, 3x optical zoom.
– 10 MP periscope telephoto camera with f/4.9 aperture, 230mm, OIS, 11-degree field of view, 10x optical zoom, 100x Space Zoom.
This is the last boss of the Galaxy S23 family – 2
– 12 MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture, 25mm, 80-degree viewing angle, HDR10+.
– Many shooting modes and interfaces. Record 8K video at 30 fps, 4K video at 60 fps (rear and front cameras), and Full HD at 60 fps. Android 13 with One UI 5.1 interface.
– Black, Green, Cream, and Lavender color options.
Unlike its smaller counterpart, of course, the Galaxy S23 Ultra clearly offers improvements over its predecessor, besides increased processing power. Most notable is the monster 200 MP camera with exceptional photos.