The new tariff plan came with some mouthwatering data plans which you can only use to access mPulse Website. MTN mPulse offers you 1.2GB for N150 and 350MB for N50.
In this post, I will teach you how to power all apps on your Android and browse any website using mPulse data. Interesting right?
I have provided a new HTTP Injector config file which will enable you to browse any website and power all apps on Android using MTN mPulse data plan. Kindly follow me along.
Without wasting much of our time, let’s get down to the settings quickly.
HTTP Injector Settings For MTN NG mPulse Data
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings
- HTTP Injector vpn – download here.
- HTTP Injector Config for MTN mPulse – Config 1 download here / Config 2 download here – Config 3 download here. If one doesn’t work for you, try another config.
How To Import Config On HTTP Injector Vpn
> First of all, subscribe to MTN mPulse data plan here.
> Download HTTP Injector vpn and the MTN mPulse Config from the link above
> After installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
> Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
> Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse Config file and tap on it to import.
> Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and start browsing in full speed.
Note that this config file will expire in 30 days (23-September-2018). But don’t worry, I will provide another config file and update this post.
How To Use This Cheat On PC
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.
- But if your Android phone is not rooted, then you should make use of Pdanet. See settings and download links here.
* * * ****