Checkout How to enable dark on Galaxy Note 8 in the One UI HOW TO ENABLE DARK ON GALAXY NOTE 8 IN THE ONE UI The Samsung One UI introduces a new dark
Checkout How to enable dark on Galaxy Note 8 in the One UI
HOW TO ENABLE DARK ON GALAXY NOTE 8 IN THE ONE UI
The Samsung One UI introduces a new dark theme or dark mode to the Galaxy flagship and it’s something we have all been waiting for.
I mean Samsung flagship which have these striking AMOLED displays have always deserved a dark theme and well it’s here and it looks gorgeous anyway it’s almost a totally black theme with some rain there and that makes it like really great especially on the beautiful display of the Galaxy Note 9.
- Open your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Display.
- Look for Night mode and tap on the toggle to turn on Night mode right away.
- To configure Night mode, tap on the entry itself rather than the toggle.
- Right now, there are no configuration options. Eventually, you’ll be able to have this system-wide Night mode enable at night, just like the current blue light filter.
- For easier access to Night mode you can also add a quick toggle in the notification shade.
* * * ****