Wassup Guys, in this post am going to explain How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices. If you’re ever in a situation where you don’t want p
Wassup Guys, in this post am going to explain How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices.
If you’re ever in a situation where you don’t want people to access your phone – possibly being faced with law enforcement wanting to access your phone – the button will disable facial recognition/Iris Scanner and your phones fingerprint sensor.
If you’re wondering how to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10. So today here is full step how to activate Lockdown mode in One UI .
BEST WAY TO ENABLE LOCKDOWN MODE IN GALAXY S10 DEVICES
- In your mobile go to Settings
- Go to Lock Screen option
- Then go to the Secure Lock Settings
- Put your Pin/Pattern/Password
- Now you will see in last Show Lockdown Option
- Then activate the Lockdown mode.
- Now you press & hold the power button and choose the Lockdown Option to activate.
- Keep in mind , if you activate Lockdown mode that turns off Smart Lock, biometrics unlock, and notification on the Lock Screen.
* * * ****