Wassup guys, welcome back to (NDT)Newsdailytech, Hope you've been enjoying the mtn mpulse data? Am here to give you updated KPN Tunnel Rev setting for
Wassup guys, welcome back to (NDT)Newsdailytech, Hope you’ve been enjoying the mtn mpulse data? Am here to give you updated KPN Tunnel Rev setting for mtn mpulse data.
Things needed for KPN Tunnel Rev Settings for MTN mPulse Data
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings.
> Firstly, migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan by dialing *344*1# .
> Secondly, subscribe to mPulse monthly bundle of 1.2GB for N150, dial *344*2*1*2# .
> Now, download KPNTunnel Rev VPN here
> After that, download KPN MTN mPulse Config here . It’s working 100% without issues.
Note:::::The config will expire (13-Sept-2018), but don’t worry, I will create another config if it expires.
How To Import Config On KPN Tunnel Rev Vpn For Mtn Mpulse Data
Download KPN Tunnel Rev vpn and the KPN MTN mPulse Config from the link above
> After installing KPN Tunnel Rev, launch the VPN app
> Tap the three dots on a straight line > tap Config options > tap Import and locate the KPN MTN mPulse file and tap on it to import .
> That’s not all. Tap on the three dashed icon and tick the SSH Tunnel box .
> Finally, go back and tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.
How To Use KPN Tunnel Rev Setting for MTN mpulse Data cheat
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here . After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message ” Connection Share Through AP Hotspot “
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at ” Automatically Detect Settings “.
* * * ****